- Many industries have started adapting digitalization to replace repetitive and mundane tasks that often undermine productivity.
- A global survey found that repetitive operations like data entry and file management can occupy up to 60 hours per month of working time.
- E-procurement solutions streamlines the purchase requisition process for faster approvals, operation transparency, improved spending visibility, paperwork replacement, and minimal errors.
- OptiSol & a Leading North American provider of environmental services have maintained a strong partnership for the past eight years and built web and mobile platforms for running their services smoothly.
- They worked together in developing a mobility solution built using Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- This mobility solution smoothens the appropriate workflow actions of Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition.
- This Automated purchase requisition processing helped cutdown bottlenecks and labour costs, streamlined purchase order operations, and improved overall efficiency.
The Digital Driver
- Review and take appropriate workflow actions (Approve, Reject, Request Change, Delegate, Submit, Recall) for both Purchase Order and Purchase Requisition.
- Allow users to access and view real-time data from Dynamics AX 2012. Receive or cancel product receipts for purchase orders, and also view the list of suppliers.
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.