Flutter is a free and open-source mobile app development framework created by Google. It uses the Dart programming language and provides a reactive programming model for building high-performance, high-fidelity, apps for iOS, Android, and the web. Flutter offers fast development with its hot reload feature, beautiful UI with its rich set of pre-designed widgets and animation libraries, and cross-platform capabilities for building apps for multiple platforms with a single codebase.
6 Key Components of Flutter Architecture
- Flutter Engine
- Dart Platform
- Disaster Recovery
- Flutter Foundation Library
- Flutter Package Ecosystem
- The underlying layer responsible for rendering the UI, managing graphics and animations, and executing Dart code.
- A programming language used in Flutter for building high-performance applications.
- Reusable and customizable UI components that can be combined to build complex UIs.
- A feature that allows developers to quickly view changes made in the code and make further changes, speeding up the development process.
Flutter Foundation Library
- A collection of pre-designed widgets, tools, and APIs to support building high-quality apps.
Flutter Package Ecosystem
- A vast collection of packages and plugins developed by the Flutter community, which can be easily integrated into projects.
Hot reload feature enables fast development and saves time.
Flutter’s rich set of pre-designed widgets and animation libraries make it easy to create beautiful and responsive UI.
Flutter’s use of Dart, a modern programming language, and its architecture provide high performance and smooth animations.
Flutter has a growing community of developers and a rich ecosystem, with many open-source packages available.
Flutter’s widgets are designed to provide native experiences for both iOS and Android platforms.
06.Good for MVP
Flutter’s fast development cycle is ideal for building minimum viable products (MVPs) quickly.
Flutter’s hot reload feature enables developers to make changes in real-time, which significantly reduces the time needed to develop, test, and deploy apps.
Flutter enables developers to build high-quality, native-like apps for both iOS and Android platforms with a single codebase, reducing the time, effort, and cost required for development.
Flutter’s use of the Dart programming language and the Flutter framework delivers smooth and fast app performance, even on low-end devices.
The framework offers a rich library of customizable widgets that provide a smooth, modern, and responsive user experience.
Flutter helps save costs as it eliminates the need to maintain separate codebases for iOS and Android platforms, and also reduces the time to market.
Flutter has a large, growing, and supportive developer community that continuously contributes to the framework, providing support and resources for app development.
Flutter apps can easily integrate with existing systems and technologies, making it easier for businesses to adopt and use