- One of the central roles digital apps play in the hospitality industry is to provide enhanced customer experience through self-service models.
- Most people prefer to use self-service apps to avoid face-to-face interactions with hotel staff, book hotels, customize their stay and make reservations contactless.
- An innovative hotel app has to bring together all the facilities needed for travelers and options to help the hotel improve its financial and operational activities.
- OptiSol teamed up with the client to implement a scalable and innovative mobile application using flutter technology and support different platforms such as iOS, Android, and iPad making it easier for travelers.
- This online hotel reservation and booking application provides a user-friendly experience for travelers to book hotels, resorts in destination spots.
- Through this mobile app, our client was able to avoid operational bottlenecks, reduce wait times, enhance customer experience, and help reduce staff workloads.
With the development of mobile application, the client was able to improve the booking experience of customers. The customers can make use of the single application in making reservations for hotels, resorts that are operated under their management chain. Apart from this, the application supported users with google maps view, hotel images, multi-booking options, multicurrency support, and many more.
Application user experience
Our Award-Winning Team
A seasoned AI & ML team of young, dynamic and curious minds recognized with global awards for making significant impact on making human lives better
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon