Testing Strategies Applied
Automated Regression Testing
- Automated regression testing is a technique used in software testing that automates the re-execution of previously executed test cases.
- The purpose of this technique is to ensure that existing functionalities of a software application still work as expected after changes or updates have been made.
- The primary objective of automated regression testing is to detect any regression issues that may arise from these changes or updates and ensure that the software application’s existing functionalities have not been impacted.
- Performance testing is a software testing technique that assesses the performance of an application by subjecting it to various workload scenarios.
- The aim of performance testing is to uncover any performance-related problems, such as slow response times, bottlenecks, or resource utilization issues, and optimize the application’s performance accordingly.
- This type of testing usually involves simulating multiple workload scenarios and measuring the application’s response time, throughput, and resource utilization in each case.
Testimonials of Our Happy Clients
"What impressed me the most was their willingness to go above and beyond what was asked."
"We're constantly impressed with their speed and quality of the development that they achieve on a consistent basis."
The best part about working with OptiSol Business Solutions is their commitment to being readily available to their partners. They’re even willing to work into late hours of the night depending on time differences. The solution they produced has already doubled efficiency levels.
Related Success Stories
Security Testing using OWASP ZAP for Digital Applications
Software security testing is the process of assessing and testing a system to discover security risks and vulnerabilities of the system and its data…
Top 5 advantages of Functional Test Automation
Functional Test Automation has become a necessity in today’s fast-paced software development world. It helps teams to improve the quality and efficiency…
Top 5 Best Practices for Automation Testing Reporting
Automation testing reporting is a process of generating detailed reports on the results of automated software testing. In automated testing,…
Our Award-Winning Team
A team of young, dynamic and curious minds recognized with global awards for making a significant impact on making human lives better
Awarded as Runner-up under Cloud Solutions Category at the Express IT Awards
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.