Testing Services Provided
As the application grows, the complexity and testing scope also increase making it difficult to adopt manual testing practices. Automated testing is executed alongside feature development in a development cycle using software continuous integration tools. The automated testing framework minimized risks while focusing on the right interfaces for testing
Load testing is one of the non-functional testing strategies that helps in verifying whether how the application works in different loads. Using load testing, the future behavior of system with scaling users and data are determined. Load testing helps in assuring flawless functioning of software application before deployment and ensures stability.
Functional testing in mobile applications mainly focuses on ensuring quality assurance, customer stratification through easy usability, and reduced risks. The functionality testing considers application validation across different parts of the application to check primary functions, screen flow, and GUI. The functionality testing also verifies whether all the modules dependencies for transferring data are working properly. The other manual testing strategies employed are Sanity testing, regression testing, and API testing.
Stress testing mainly focuses on ensuring that the system is stable by measuring system performance outside of the parameters of normal working conditions. This is also one of the non-functional testing employed that checks how the application works when more users or transactions are involved. Through stress testing the limit at which the system or software or hardware breaks can be determined. It also checks whether the system demonstrates effective error management under extreme conditions.
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.
Our Award-Winning Team
A seasoned AI & ML team of young, dynamic and curious minds recognized with global awards for making significant impact on making human lives better
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon