6 Key Components of React Native Architecture
Native UI components
- React Native uses native UI components to ensure the best possible performance on each platform. This allows the app to look and feel like a native app, providing a more seamless user experience.
- React Native uses a layout engine called Yoga to calculate the position and size of UI components. This helps to ensure consistent and predictable layout across different platforms.
React Native CLI
- React Native CLI is a command line interface tool that makes it easier to create, build, and run React Native apps. The CLI provides a variety of commands and options to automate common tasks and streamline the development process.
Why React Native
01. Cross-platform development
React Native enables developers to write code once and run it on both iOS and Android platforms, which saves time and resources compared to developing separate apps for each platform.
React Native uses native components that are highly optimized for performance, resulting in fast and responsive apps.
03. Reusable code
React Native allows developers to reuse code across different platforms, making it easier to maintain and update the app.
04. Inter-service communication
Microservices communicate with one another using lightweight, standards-based APIs, such as REST or gRPC.
05. Popularity of React
06. Ease of use
React Native has a straightforward and intuitive API, making it easy for developers to build and maintain mobile applications.
Lower development costs
React Native enables developers to write code once and run it on multiple platforms, which reduces development time and costs compared to building separate apps for each platform.
React Native’s cross-platform development capabilities and easy-to-use API allow for faster development times, enabling businesses to get their products to market more quickly.
Improved app performance
React Native uses native components that are highly optimized for performance, resulting in fast and responsive apps that provide a better user experience.
Increased code reuse
React Native allows developers to reuse code across different platforms, making it easier to maintain and update the app. This can result in lower maintenance costs and a more efficient development process.
Access to a large developer community
Better user engagement
React Native’s native-like performance and appearance can lead to better user engagement and higher retention rates, which can drive business success.