Top 5 most used React.js libraries
- React Bootstrap is a library that allows you to use Bootstrap components in your React application. It provides pre-built and pre-styled components that can be easily used in your application. It is easy to use, you just need to install it using npm or yarn and import the components in your React application.
- React Router is a library for handling client-side routing in React applications. It allows you to define the URLs for your application and the components that should be rendered for each URL. It helps to keep the Application organized by breaking it down into multiple components and handling the navigation between them.
- Reacts forwarder function allows you to pass a reference from a parent component to a child component. This can be useful for accessing DOM elements or child component instances directly from the parent component. To use Forward Ref, you need to wrap your child component in the Forward Ref function and then pass the ref as a prop to the child component.
- There are several third-party date picker libraries available for React, such as react-date picker, react-calendar, and material-ui-pickers.
Importance of React.JS libraries
01. They save time and effort
React libraries provide pre-built, tested, and proven code that can be reused in your application, which can save you time and effort when building your application.
02. They improve code quality
React libraries are built and maintained by experienced developers, and they often follow best practices and conventions in terms of code quality and performance.
03. They provide additional functionality
React libraries can provide additional functionality that is not included in the core React library, such as routing, state management, form handling, and more.
04. They foster a vibrant ecosystem
React libraries are developed and maintained by a large and active community, which means there is a wealth of resources and support available.
05. They keep the application updated
React libraries are updated frequently with the latest features, bug fixes, and security patches. This helps the application stay up-to-date and compatible with the latest web technologies.
React allows for the building of reusable components that can be used across an application. This helps to keep the codebase organized, maintainable, and easy to test.
React uses a virtual DOM (Document Object Model) which optimizes the update process, making it faster and more efficient. This can lead to improved performance in large and complex applications.
React provides a simple and intuitive API that is easy to learn and use, making it a popular choice among developers.
React has a large and active community, which means there is a wealth of resources, tutorials, and support available.
React can be used to build web, mobile, and desktop applications with the help of React Native and React-Native-web development
React applications can be rendered on the server side, which makes them easily indexed by search engines and improves SEO.
React allows for a great deal of flexibility when it comes to structuring the application and choosing the right tools and libraries to use.