Testimonials of Our Happy Clients
Related Success Stories
Customer Sentiment Analysis using Artificial Intelligence
Sentiment analysis is the process of applying artificial intelligence to recognise the emotions expressed in text.
Transforming Patient Care with Sentiment Analysis
Patient care is at the heart of the healthcare industry, and healthcare providers are constantly seeking ways to improve the quality of care they provide to patients
Our Award-Winning Team
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.
The idea of this project is to build a sentiment analysis model that detects the emotions that underlie a tweet. It makes associations between words and emotions and the aim is to classify the tweets into sentiments like anger…
Cognitive Computing technology is used to perform specific tasks to facilitate human intelligence. Cognitive AI analyses a huge amount of data to offer insights, suggestions, and even automated actions.