Injury Prevention Using AI For Industrial Workforce – Overview
- The business world was always. New industrial norms and technological developments seems to have an annual impact on everything from how we interact to how we think and act, altering the way our firms function.
- Depending on the industry and purpose, applying AI and ML to prevent industrial accidents would take many multiple kinds.
- Comparing to someone who depends more frequently on machines to perform their lifting and isn’t using excessive levels of physical energy, a worker who manually lifts large loads all day is going to be at a higher risk of suffering.
- Depending around whether those interactions that are likely to cause injury occur once a week, once a day, or once an hour, multiple aspects of discomfort and damage are possible.
- In compared to a worker who operates the same piece of equipment for the most of each eight-hour shift, a worker who always needs to use a particular piece of hardware on the first working day of the month might not be as likely to express a symptom.
- Artificial neural networks and machine vision are utilised in the workplace to improve staff posture and use that information to perhaps prevent injuries.
- AI-driven adaptive solutions can provide ways to select for health problem behaviors including musculoskeletal disorders and address significant issues in preventative healthcare..
Benefits of AI in the Industrial Workforce
- Human Error Reduction
- Automation of Dangerous Tasks
- Employee Monitoring
- Equipment Control
How we Helped start up with our Injury Prevention Solution.
- We assisted a startup in developing a mobile application with an AI technique that analyses human posture images and gives valuable insights concerning postures that heighten the risk of injury.
- In case a worker tries to carry a heavy object with improper posture movement, the actual output score shows a risk of Musculoskeletal disorders (MSD) and sends a warning signal immediately in the mobile application.
- This solution uses the latest advances in Vision Intelligence and Human Pose estimation to automatically assess posture and generate RULA and REBA scores.
- This enables the HR and Health and Safety departments to assess the risk of repetitive stress injuries and take preventive measures.
- This app allows the users to take an image or a video of someone doing at their workstation/desk and immediately assess their posture and generate ergonomics scores to help prevent injuries.
- This platform is built with the latest advances in Pose Estimation models.
Market size: Injury prevention Using AI
The global workplace safety market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 14.2 billion in 2022 to USD 26.7 billion by 2027 at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.5% from 2022 to 2027