Our Expert Team
- Technical expertise and a thorough understanding of fundamental web and browser concepts
- Work collaboratively with backend developers for coding and troubleshooting.
- Create functional requirement documents and user guides.
- Solid understanding of client-side scripting and SEO principles
- Work comfortably with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to work in a highly agile software development process.
- Solid understanding of web development tools, as well as current knowledge of emerging programming languages.
Front-End Development - Technical Architecture
- Create high-quality code and code libraries that can be reused in the future.
- Participate in the application lifecycle, focusing on troubleshooting problems and improving code to optimise performance.
- Structure and implement Restful APIs
- Share code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Work collaboratively with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Perform UI tests for performance optimization and debug applications.
- Apply security mechanisms and best practises to avoid security vulnerabilities.
Back-End Engineering - Technical Architecture
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.