Full-stack development deals with both the front-end and back-end aspects of web applications. Our full-stack developers are experts in building scalable and enterprise-grade digital solutions covering frontend and backend frameworks. Our team of more than 200 digital engineers is prepared to create industry-specific digital products, from front-end prototyping to full development, testing, and deployment.
Full Stack Engineer - Approach
- Creating frontend and backend architectures, as well as deploying relevant technologies, to create dynamic apps and websites
- Keeping direct and regular communication with clients to improve the application
- Testing developed applications and ensuring the quality of the applications.
- Engaging with various teams in the web development process to build a robust application
- Implementing advanced security measures with OWASP and ensuring data infrastructure.
- Using ORM to write APIs to avoid SQL Injection attacks
- Managing the troubleshooting and debugging processes
- Managing the DevOps pipeline and deployment process
- Ensuring Branching Structure in Source Code Management and Following the Agile Process.
- Adding dynamic features to the application
Full Stack Development - Technology Stack
Reasons to choose Full Stack development
Efficient workflow and delivery
One of the crucial factors in full stack development is that balanced development time needs to be provided for the frontend and backend environments. This helps in reducing overhead expenses and saving time, resulting in faster delivery of projects.
Upgrade and Scale solutions easily
Full stack solutions are easy to use, robust and flexible. Businesses can easily maintain and upgrade their systems to handle increased loads or traffic without having to make significant changes to their applications.
UI & Front-End Engineering
UI & Front-End Engineering - Approach
- Technical expertise and a thorough understanding of fundamental web and browser concepts
- Work collaboratively with backend developers for coding and troubleshooting.
- Create functional requirement documents and user guides.
- Solid understanding of client-side scripting and SEO principles
- Work comfortably with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Ability to work in a highly agile software development process.
- Solid understanding of web development tools, as well as current knowledge of emerging programming languages.
Front-End Development - Technical Architecture
Back-End & API Engineering
Our backend development services are tailored to industry-specific clients, covering everything from design to deployment of scalable digital capabilities. We have a 50 + team of backend developers who have proven expertise in building time-tested backend solutions using backend technologies such as Node JS, Microsoft .Net, Java, PHP, and Python and are also ready to accept new emerging technologies based on client requirements.
Back-End Engineering - Approach
- Create high-quality code and code libraries that can be reused in the future.
- Participate in the application lifecycle, focusing on troubleshooting problems and improving code to optimise performance.
- Structure and implement Restful APIs
- Share code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Work collaboratively with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Perform UI tests for performance optimization and debug applications.
- Apply security mechanisms and best practises to avoid security vulnerabilities.