- The main focus of any EdTech platform is to deliver a simple and intuitive learning experience.
- As a result of the epidemic, educational institutions have gone online, making use of technology tools for communication and collaboration vital.
- Cloud-based apps create a digital environment where users can learn and collaborate virtually.
- According to the Grandview report, “By 2027, EdTech is anticipated to increase year over year at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 18.1%”.
- Personalized, customised learning with a dash of gamification is made possible by digital transformation, which has the potential to completely revolutionize the learning sector.
- OptiSol helped an EdTech-based startup company in the development of educational writing platform that helps end users improve their writing skills.
- The application allows teachers and students to engage through a web platform and make use of the features that help them create real books.
This web application is about creating original books: powering, inspiring, and igniting a love of reading writing, and sharing. This platform makes it super easy to write and create an original handwritten book through Private Book Club to share and enjoy books The application will have a storyboard setup to write and draw stories. Option to snap and collate the pages and convert them into a real book. Option to invite family and friends to enjoy the book created.
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.
Our Award-Winning Team
A seasoned AI & ML team of young, dynamic and curious minds recognized with global awards for making significant impact on making human lives better
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon