Testimonials of Our Happy Clients
Global Head of Digital R&D
My experience has been incredibly positive. They were incredibly easy to work with, even with changing requirements.
They are incredibly competitive, but are only a fraction of the cost of US companies.
They are definitely the most professional of the foreign companies that we were looking into.
Director of Software Development
Our journey with OptiSol has been nothing short of remarkable. For over 7 years, we have partnered with them on our digital transformation, and the results have been truly transformative.
Over the years, we have come to trust OptiSol Business Solutions as a reliable and strategic partner.
CTO, Auto Insurance Company
The AI engine was completed on time and trained to 90% accuracy. Their eagerness to learn new knowledge impressed us.
Their team is large to handle multiple projects at once, and likes to resolve challenges as well as learn new things. They also welcome regular communications, and of course, needless to say, develop everything in sprints.
Founder, CEO, & CTO, My Equipment Library, LLC
OptiSol Business Solutions has shown youthful skill and dedication to the projects. Moreover, they have been quick to implement their solutions without sacrificing the quality of each platform.
We’re constantly impressed with their speed and quality of the development that they achieve on a consistent basis.
Dr. A.K Pradeep
Exceptional Collaboration and Expertise - A Top-Notch Partner for AI, ML, and Digital Applications.
I have had the privilege of working with an exceptional team of professionals from India on numerous AI, ML, and digital application projects. Their expertise in these domains is remarkable, and they consistently impressed us with their knowledge, resources, and innovative approach.
They are very responsive and able to shift focus quickly as we have needed it for business reasons.
OptiSol Business Solutions has been great at documenting the timeline of the project. They were very responsive and were able to shift focus quickly, as well. They discuss what they’re working on without any issues. So far, there’s no need to improve their service.
Related Success Stories
Migrating from AngularJS to Angular
If the application is expected to be used over a longer period of time, then it’s worth considering the migration. But if there is adequate time for the existing code base support and if the application is in sun setting mode, then it is not worth doing it.
Why Enterprises are turning toward Progressive Web Apps More and More
The look and feel of a PWA is no way different from a traditional app. That said, while a conventional app needs to be downloaded from a mobile app store;
Top 5 Advantages of Power Bi
Power BI is a business intelligence and data visualization tool developed by Microsoft.It allows users to connect to a variety of data sources, create interactive dashboards, and share their insights with others
Our Award-Winning Team
A seasoned AI & ML team of young, dynamic and curious minds recognized with global awards for making significant impact on making human lives better
Awarded Bronze Trophy at CII National competition on Digitization, Robotics & Automation (DRA) – Industry 4.0
Awarded as Winner among 1000 contestants at TechSHack Hackathon
Trusted and Proven Engagement Model
- A nondisclosure agreement (NDA) is signed to not disclose any sensitive information revealed over the course of doing business together.
- Our NDA-driven process is established to keep clients’ data and IP safe and secure.
- The solution discovery phase is all about knowing your target audience, writing down requirements, and creating a full scope for the project.
- This helps clarify the goals, and limitations, and deliver quality products & services.
- Our engagement model defines the project size, project development plan, duration, concept, POC etc.
- Based on these scenarios, clients may agree to a particular engagement model (Fixed Bid, T&M, Dedicated Team).
- The SOW document shall list details on project requirements, project management tools, tech stacks, deliverables, milestones, timelines, team size, hourly/monthly rate cards, billable hours and invoice details.
- On signing the SOW, an official project kick-off meeting shall be initiated.
- Our implementation approach, ecosystem, tools, solutions modelling, sprint plan, etc. shall be discussed during this meeting.