How Job Site Delivery Management Application Helps Construction Industry – Overview
- Delivery management is an aspect of manufacturing applications that ensures that products are transported from one point to the other effectively and efficiently. Occasionally referred to as dispatch or fleet management.
- Technology for handling deliveries that enhances productivity by streamlining processes for drivers, warehouse staff, and dispatchers.
- Key Feature found in delivery management software
- Manage Delivery Requests
- Approve Deliveries
- Assign Equipment
- Upload Photos
- Absence of continuous data flow between the company’s dispatchers, warehouse staff, and drivers was the main issue.
- The design of a solution that would guarantee cargo safety and automate the road process in order to enhance delivery efficiency and save costs was another need for the new procedures Usually solution.
- Tracking on-demand supplies to construction sites is a dreadful effort in the construction projects.
How have we helped the construction industry with delivery management application?
- To smoothen the service, we came up with a solution that helps in tracking materials to be delivered.
- This Jobsite delivery tracking application replaces the Jobsite delivery board and allows contractors to collaboratively track and document the deliveries coming to the job site.
- As a result, our delivery management system and client can exchange all data related to products, inventory, customers, users, orders, warehouses, and trucks.
- The availability of both mobile and desktop versions of the application allowed us to provide warehouse workers and drivers with the mobility necessary to increase work efficiency.
- The application provides an option to upload photos, assign equipment to delivery sites, add comments for team members, and many more that help contractors and subcontractors save time and work.
Market Size: Delivery Management Application for AI & ML For Construction Industry
Construction Management Software Market size was valued at USD 13882 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 28934 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 8.51% from 2022 to 2030.