Data Visualization – Overview
- Data visualization helps in simplifying complex quantitative information into easily accessible representations such as graphs and charts.
- Using Data Visualization, data from any data source, corporate data warehouse, Microsoft Excel, or web-based data can be transformed into more user-friendly, interactive visualizations in a matter of seconds.
- The data visualization can be accomplished using open-source frameworks or commercial platforms and by picking the right tools based on use case fitment.
- Data visualization has become an integral part of any application development providing Interactive reporting and KPI Dashboards.
- Visual data insights give a clear-cut understanding of complex datasets, identify relation and correlating trends by precisely pinpointing the most relevant information.
Data Visualization – Market Size
The global data visualization market was valued at USD 2.99 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 5.17 billion by 2026 and grow at a CAGR of 9.69% over the forecast period (2021 – 2026).
Data Visualization – Top 5 Advantages
- A clear understanding of larger data sets
- Discover latest trends
- Quicker decision-making process
- Storytelling made easy
- Create intuitive dashboards
Data Visualization – Top 5 Tools in 2022
- Tableau is an interactive data visualization software focused on business intelligence.
- It queries relational databases, online analytical processing cubes, cloud databases, and spreadsheets to generate graph-type data visualizations.
- It can also extract, store, and retrieve data from an in-memory data engine.
- It offers interactive dashboards& charts, a mobile app, Fast & Simple Analytics.
- Power BI is an interactive data visualization software with a primary focus on business intelligence.
- It is part of the Microsoft Power Platform.
- It offers data warehouse capabilities including data preparation, data discovery, and interactive dashboards.
- It helps to bridge the gap between data and decision-making.
- The Highcharts library comes with all the tools you need to create reliable and secure data visualizations.
- It is a solid and incredibly flexible charting library made for developers.
- Sisense drives business growth in every line of business by infusing analytics in Slack, Google, and Salesforce.
- It is the leading AI-driven embedded analytics platform that infuses intelligence at the right place and the right time, every time.
- It develops business intelligence software that allows users to access and analyze big data.
- Plotly is the fastest way to elevate AI, ML, and Python analytics to business users.
- It delivers apps & dashboards that run advanced analytics: ML, NLP, forecasting, computer vision, and more.
- Using Plotly, one can create pixel-perfect dashboards & web apps, without writing any CSS.