How AI & ML Intelligence Solution Prevents Industrial Injuries – Overview
- Companies may help decrease downtimes, increase overall efficiency, and develop a safe working environment with the use of AI and ML.
- One may also monitor worker weariness, identify potential risks, and ensure the security of your personnel by using AI and ML.
- Based on the industry and objective it serves, using AI and ML to reduce industrial accidents might take several different forms.
- Employing deep neural networks and computer vision in preventive care can lower the chance of accidents and avoid major health problems.
- AI-driven adaptive solutions can be used to give customized therapies that address health behaviour conditions including musculoskeletal disorders and solve significant challenges in preventive healthcare.
- Intelligence targeted prevention attempts to stop future medical disorders and illnesses with the aid of continuing and routine health checks, vaccination, and other such treatments.
- It also helps in the early, treatable diagnosis of diseases. These issues may grow into challenging, even deadly ones, if they remain undiagnosed.
Advantage of Preventive healthcare :
- Improved employee engagement
- Security about health
- Early diagnosis
- Control pre-existing conditions
- Reduce future expense
Solution Overview :
- We have helped a Silicon Valley based start-up build a mobile application with in-built AI & ML intelligence that processes the image via our models and shares meaningful insights around injury prone postures and gestures.
- This solution uses the latest advances in Vision Intelligence and Human Pose estimation to automatically assess posture and generate RULA and REBA scores.
- This enables the HR and Health and Safety departments to assess the risk of repetitive stress injuries and take preventive measures.
- This app allows the users to take an image or a video of someone doing at their workstation/desk and immediately assess their posture and generate ergonomics scores to help prevent injuries.
- This platform is built with the latest advances in Pose Estimation models.
Market Size: AI in preventive Healthcare.
The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market size was valued at USD 10.4 billion in 2021 is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.4% from 2022 to 2030.