How Our AI Integrated Solution Monitor’s Industrial Vehicles Movements – Overview
- The development of artificial intelligence (AI) in conjunction the with Web of Things (IoT) has changed the game for the fleet management sector.
- Construction companies and fleet owners have started to use AI and IoT devices to monitor vehicles even though they can obtain all the information they need on a single screen.
- Vehicle tracking systems are essential in several industries for real-time observation, vehicle fuel management, drive safety, and time management, all of which promote productiveness.
- Analyzing variations, fluctuations, and changes in vehicle movements over the course of days, weeks, months, etc. will be possible with the help of vehicle activity logs. Both tabular or graphical displays of this data are possible.
- Employing vision analytics to increase efficiency, classify different forms of vehicle usage, and discover inconsistencies in patterns that are discovered.
Benefits of AI Driven Fleet Management
- Improved driver and vehicle Safety
- Real-time vehicle tracking
- Reduce vehicle maintenance costs
- Improved fuel economy
- Reduced downtime and sudden breakdowns
- Improved dispatching
How we helped manufacturing industry with Vision Intelligence Based Vehicle Tracking?
- The use case covers monitoring and logging of the vehicles used in the industry sector such as trucks.
- Vehicles are uniquely identified based on their license plates. If the vehicles in question are different physically then object tracking can also be used for identification.
- The platform works with multiple real-time data and records unique vehicle identifiers, timestamps of arrival, duration spent at different locations of interest, etc.
- This innovative fleet tracking platform allows you to discover patterns of vehicle movements as well as how much time each vehicle spends at different locations.
- The application will be scheduled to run in a cloud environment and the user will be provided a web app to access the logged information.
Market Size: AI in vehicle Tracking
The global fleet management software market is projected to grow from $20.73 billion in 2022 to $67.38 billion by 2029, at a CAGR of 18.3% in forecast period