Experience:1 to 5 years
Salary Range:Upto 10LPA
“We are a tribe of happy people obsessed with customer success “
Sample our work culture at Life at OptiSol Portal https://culture.optisolbusiness.com
We are looking for a PL/SQL Developer who will be responsible for Design, develop, document, and deliver custom reports using Oracle SQL, Pl/SQL, Oracle Reports Builder, SQL*Loader, and Oracle databases.
- Work closely with Business Analyst and/or Software Engineers to ensure proper incorporation of new technologies when developing custom reports.
- Work closely with the product owners to ensure client delivery dates are met.
- Assure integrity of all solutions developed through coordination of testing and adherence to company standards and procedures.
- Publish all custom developed reports to the Git repository.
- Engage with the Product and Implementation teams to discuss reporting requirements.
- Work independently to manage workload and respond to changing deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or math, or comparable work experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with Software Development in Oracle PL/SQL, Forms/ Reports – Oracle 10g and higher version.
- Knowledge in RDBMS concepts, with hands on exposure in the development of relational database environment using Oracle SQL*Loader, PL/SQL Developer or SQL Developer, SQL*PLUS is a must.
- Writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, SQL Queries and Views, Collections, Advanced PL/SQL programming
- Experience with creating database objects like Tables, Indexes, Sequences, Synonyms and Views
- Bulk Data Loading using Oracle utilities namely SQL*Loader and External data files.
- Solid understanding of SQL and data modeling principles. Experience with normalization, partitioning of data and indexing of partitioned tables is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Report Builder 10g or above is a must.
- Experience with advanced SQL and PL/SQL is strongly desired.
- Experience with PL/SQL Tables, Record type, Bulk Collects and Bulk Binds is a must.
- Experience with XML and CSV file generation is a preferred.
- Experience with performance tuning of Queries and PL/SQL procedures is a plus. Usage of Bulk Collect Feature, Materialized Views, Dynamic SQL, Oracle Hints and Troubleshooting Oracle database issues for better performance.
- Usage of Bulk Insert, Nested tables, External tables, advanced queuing, Materialized Views, Inline Views, Analytical functions, and REF cursors
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies (SCRUM preferred)
- Strong research & troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key Skills:Oracle PL/SQL, Forms/Reports – Oracle 10g and Higher Version
If this excites you, Please fill the Form to start the application process and we will be in touch