How AI & ML Intelligence Solution Prevents Industrial Injuries – Overview
- AI and ML can help you create a safe workplace, boost overall efficiency, and reduce downtimes by a large margin.
- AI and ML also help you monitor worker fatigue, detect potential hazards, and always keep your workers safe.
- By adoption of AI& ML in preventing industrial accidents can take different shapes based on the industry and purpose it serves.
- Leveraging computer vision and deep neural networks in Preventive healthcare can reduce accident occurrence and prevent serious health issues.
- AI driven adaptive technologies can be utilized in solving critical challenges faced in preventive healthcare and delivering personalized interventions that causes health behaviour conditions like musculoskeletal disorders.
- Preventive healthcare solution with AI aims to prevent future medical conditions and illnesses with the help of constant and regular health screenings, vaccinations, and other such methods.
- It also Helps in the detection of conditions at an early, curable stage. If undetected, these issues can become difficult, even fatal, in nature.
Advantage of Preventive healthcare :
- Improved employee engagement
- Security about health
- Early diagnosis
- Control pre-existing conditions
- Reduce future expense
How we helped healthcare industry with Preventive healthcare solutions?
Solution Overview :
- We have helped a Silicon Valley based start-up build a mobile application with in-built AI & ML intelligence that processes the image via our models and shares meaningful insights around injury prone postures and gestures.
- This solution uses the latest advances in Vision Intelligence and Human Pose estimation to automatically assess posture and generate RULA and REBA scores.
- This enables the HR and Health and Safety departments to assess the risk of repetitive stress injuries and take preventive measures.
- This app allows the users to take an image or a video of someone doing at their workstation/desk and immediately assess their posture and generate ergonomics scores to help prevent injuries.
- This platform is built with the latest advances in Pose Estimation models.
Market Size: AI in preventive Healthcare.
The global artificial intelligence in healthcare market size was valued at USD 10.4 billion in 2021 is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 38.4% from 2022 to 2030.