Life @ Optisol
To be a corporation built with empowered human capital that engages in challenging opportunities across knowledge-based business practices.
To be a reliable outsourcing services partner providing optimized business solutions with delivery excellence to start-ups and enterprises worldwide.
We are a people focused company. We have great people working together as a Team.
EEEE – What we Love, Believe, and Stand for.
- You listen to the voices of others – Customers, team members, vendors, and all others you interact within the workplace.
- You are genuinely sensitive to other’s cultures and practices to be a global citizen.
- You treat others nicely. You treat others the way you want to be treated.
- You actively practice gratitude.
- You are Humble (Share the Credit / Shoulder the Responsibility).
- You are Effective in getting things done.
- You collaborate effectively, spread team spirit, and make your colleagues better.
- You share knowledge, just like good humor.
- You welcome change. You Adapt and Grow.
- You take responsibility and accountability, understand the intent and seek clarity and competence.
- You are passionately curious about finding better solutions.
- You adopt a Growth Mindset.
- You learn rapidly and eagerly. (Learn it All rather than know it All)
- You Fail Fast. You take smart risks and are open to possible failure.
- You question the status quo, challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better approaches.
- You are excited to work with a high-performance team.
- You are excited to try new things every day.
- You are excited to grab challenging opportunities and excel in them
- You are excited about the success of customers.
- You are excited to continously learn, build and make an impact. (Joy of creation)
Our Employee Stories
If one doesn’t know which port one is sailing to, no wind is favourable. Well, Praneeth clearly knows his port and being a quick learner and a focused team member, he has grown leaps and bounds from an intern to a practice lead in a short duration.
Here’s a bit more about one of Optisol’s talented practice leads from the Computer Vision team talking about his journey and insights.