Here are 6 prep steps for Angular JS to Angular migration
Best Practices of Typescript:
Ensure to adopt basic and best practices such as turning on strict mode and using babel. This is quite a promising approach for the future.
Side Effect Free Code:
Break functions into exportable members of standalone ES6 utility modules; Create hierarchical dependency injection system. In general, try to reduce the reliance of frameworks.
Create light-weight Decorators that go well in hand with Typescript and that will be likely as some of Angular functionality.
Remove Unused Functionalities:
Compare and remove functionalities that will no longer be available in Angular to save time and effort while initiating the migration process.
Evaluate 3rd Party Library Compatibility:
Evaluate 3rd party libraries used in Angular JS to check their compatibility with Angular.
- 14 years of delivering world-class solutions
- 100+ customers across USA, EU, and ANZ
- Average Customer rating of 4.6 out of 5
- Proven ramp-up / ramp-down methodology
- Wide spectrum of technologies & certified professionals
- Vast experienced talent pool to tap
- 2nd largest IT hub in India: World-class infra. & connectivity
- Eminent academic institutes to induct resources
- Leverage offshore cost arbitrage
- Cultural hub with blend of history & modernity
Explore our case study below on how we did it!
Download to know the preparation steps for migrating Angular JS application to Angular
Provide your contact details to know more about the case study.