Here are 5 compelling reasons to migrate to Angular
Angular has reduced the bundled file size by 60% when compared to Angular JS. This means faster application speeds and performance.
Unlike the bulky and cumbersome two-way data binding process of Angular JS, Angular has an architecture built on hierarchy of components and services. This empowers developers to reuse elements and results in faster timelines of project delivery.
Leveraging the advantages of Typesafety:
Angular is the latest upgrade of the spectacularly popular and successful Angular JS project. Hence the transition has been made intrinsically smooth
Slew of inbuilt tools:
Unlike Angular JS where external tools had to be used for testing and debugging, Angular comes equipped with these tools along with command line tools (You can read more about this by clicking here to read our case study (our link)
- 14 years of delivering world-class solutions
- 100+ customers across USA, EU, and ANZ
- Average Customer rating of 4.6 out of 5
- Proven ramp-up / ramp-down methodology
- Wide spectrum of technologies & certified professionals
- Vast experienced talent pool to tap
- 2nd largest IT hub in India: World-class infra. & connectivity
- Eminent academic institutes to induct resources
- Leverage offshore cost arbitrage
- Cultural hub with blend of history & modernity
Download to know the benefits of migration to Angular and how our team helped to migrate an Emergency Response application of US customer to Angular
Provide your contact details to know more about the case study.