OptiSol has built expertise in building iOS applications on the native platform using Objective-C or Swift programming language.
- Objective-C is the primary programming language used for writing OS X and iOS software. The language provides object-oriented capabilities and dynamic runtime. iOS is one of the most innovative, safe and robust mobile operating systems by Apple.
- Swift is a powerful programming language promoted by Apple. Swift is the modern, interactive and fast programming language. The language is much more reliable and safe with concise yet expressive syntax. The language provides object-oriented capabilities and dynamic runtime. iOS is one of the most innovative, safe and robust mobile operating systems by Apple.
We prototype the application before the build (what we call as the P2B strategy). You will have access to the click through application prototype before the actual development build. We generally prefer native platform for application development and we arrive at the technology stack based on the UI needs and technical complexity. We have expertise in building native applications for enterprise editions, social networking, event management, location based services, gaming, sales illustration application, etc.
We have a team of iOS developers with the experience of building simple to complex applications which involve lot of brainstorming to come up with a right solution.
Hire expertized iOS mobile application developer for robust iPhone and iPad applications. We have a team of about 30+ developers with 5+ years of average experience. Talk to them to hire!
- Programming tools: Xcode IDE, Interface Builder, Swift
- SQLite Database
- OpenGL ES, Open AL, and Core Graphics
- Core Audio and Animation
- WebKit Programming
- Accelerometer, GPS
- Core Location Framework
- Location-based services on Google Map API
- Live streaming solutions on Wowza/Gocoder
- On-demand video/audio solutions
Design thinking + Agility = OptiGile
Our tailored agile methodology to meet specific client engagement needs driven by design thinking