I recently saw screenshot that became viral last week and I think it was free PR to the concerned organization but it might have done some damage to bots and I am sure they may be heading to file some defamation suit in some courts. Now the story, this organization is into financial services providing … Continue reading “Does conversational AI work for Enterprises and can they automate vital engagement processes?”
Azure Service Offerings
Azure - a comprehensive set of cloud services that developers and IT professionals use to build, deploy and manage applications through our global network of datacenters. Integrated tools, DevOps and a marketplace support you in efficiently building anything from simple mobile apps to internet-scale solutions.
Azure integrated tools, from mobile DevOps to serverless computing support your productivity. Azure supports a range of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, databases, and devices. Connect data and apps in the cloud and on-premises—for maximum portability and value from your existing investments. Azure offers hybrid consistency in application development, management and security, identity management and across the data platform.
Our Azure Service Offerings
- Azure WebApps: Quickly build, deploy and scale enterprise-grade web, mobile and API apps running on any platform. Meet rigorous performance, scalability, security and compliance requirements while using a fully-managed platform to perform infrastructure maintenance.
- Azure Blob Storage: With exabytes of capacity and massive scalability, Blob storage stores from hundreds to billions of objects in hot, cool or archive tiers, depending on how often data access is needed. Store any type of unstructured data—images, videos, audio, documents and more—easily and cost-effectively.
- Azure notifications: Azure Notification is a massively scalable mobile push notification engine for quickly sending millions of notifications to iOS, Android, Windows or Kindle devices, working with APNs (Apple Push Notification service), GCM (Google Cloud Messaging), WNS (Windows Push Notification Service), MPNS (Microsoft Push Notification Service) and more. Tailor your notifications to specific customers—or entire audiences—with just a few lines of code and do it on any platform. Notification Hubs is flexible enough to plug into any back end—Microsoft.NET, PHP, Java, Node.js—whether it is located on-premises or in the cloud.
- Azure Scheduler: Azure Scheduler lets you create jobs in the cloud that invoke services inside and outside of Azure—such as calling HTTP/S endpoints or posting messages to Azure Storage queues or Azure Service Bus queues or topics. Run jobs right away, on a recurring schedule, or at some point in the future.
- Azure Virtual Machines: Gives the flexibility of virtualization for a wide range of computing solutions—development and testing, running applications and extending your datacenter. It is the freedom of open-source software configured the way you need it. It is as if it was another rack in your datacenter, giving you the power to deploy an application in seconds instead of weeks.
- Visual Recognition (Cognitive Services): Infuse your apps, websites, and bots with intelligent algorithms to see, hear, speak, understand and interpret your user needs through natural methods of communication. Transform your business with AI today
DevOps Service with Azure
- Use our integrated toolset to speed the development and delivery of your software applications. Build better apps for any platform including iOS, Android, Java, Linux or Windows.
- VSTS / TFS – has customized development process to suit your organization for any platform (Windows or Java) in Cloud or On-Premises.
- CI / CD Process - Developers, check-in developed code to VSTS as soon as the code is checked in it will start the build process automatically, once the build completed successfully the compiled source will get invoked by release and it is deployed in different environments based on configuration/settings in the release plan with appropriate approvals from different release managers group, based on the approval it will be deployed in appropriate environment.
- PRACTICES - PLAN: Agile process template management, Product / Portfolio / Project backlog management, Sprint backlog management, Defect Management and Tracker, Kanban Boards and work items visualization and Dashboards
- PRACTICES - DEVELOP: Version controlling using VS Online / TFS, Code using IDE – Visual Studio, Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Automated Test Results and Code Coverage Report, Manual Testing and Gated check-in
- PRACTICES - RELEASE: Continuous Deployment, Release Management and Automated scale up / scale down from Azure
- PRACTICES - OPERATE: Monitor - Application insights, Notification Configuration and Continuous Feedbacks
Design thinking + Agility = OptiGile
Our tailored agile methodology to meet specific client engagement needs driven by design thinking
Quick infographic on the emerging trends in Logistics vertical – Digital transformation has led to major disruptions in logistics and here is a quick overview on what is happening and what to expect in this space. Please share your comments and feedbacks.
The most advanced AI and Deep Learning Solutions offered by OptiSol recognized among the foremost deep learning companies at GoodFirms. About OptiSol: Emerged in 2006, OptiSol is an Indian IT firm with two offices the US and UAE. The organization serves optimized business solutions to its clients belonging from various startups and mid-size businesses. Their … Continue reading “OptiSol Business Solutions Recognized for Productization of Deep Learning Technologies at GoodFirms”
As part of Datalabs offerings, were evaluating multiple platforms for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and we explored few custom development options as well and there were lot of interesting learnings. As part of custom development, we did a RPA platform to optimize an online stock trading algorithm (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xk4AWKPYNY&t=38s) and maximize its performance. This Fintech ML … Continue reading “Custom Robotic Process Automation and UiPath”
I was talking to a head of marketing at a mid-sized enterprise about the generic trends and what’s making him lose sleep when he thinks about his work. The immediate response was around catching up with behavior of millennials and technology. He felt that there is strong linkage between the two and his focus is … Continue reading “Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Space – Interesting Use Cases”
LogiTrack is a fleet management platform provided by OptiSol and it was recently evaluated and reviewed by FinancesOnline – B2B software experts and we have been voted as rising star along with a recognition for great user experience. We are excited by honor and the faith reposed by expert voters and we are sure this … Continue reading “OptiSol LogiTrack Voted in top 50 by FinancesOnline’s B2B directory”
Interested? Lets take it forward
Fill out the form below and our experts will get in touch for free consulting!