- SwiftMotion is a Silicon Valley start-up that is specializing in ergonomics assessment and injury prevention at workplaces.
- This platform PoseMedic is built with the latest advances in Pose Estimation models. This app allows the users to take an image or a video of someone doing at their workstation/desk and immediately assess their posture and generate ergonomics scores to help prevent injuries.
- Ergonomics assessment like RULA (Rapid Upper Limb Assessment) and REBA (Rapid Entire Body Assessment) had been done manually by trained consultants visiting the work place.
- The surge in work from home due to Covid resulted in many office workers working at non-standard home offices that can result in repetitive stress injury due to bad posture.
- PoseMedic uses the latest advances in Vision Intelligence and Human Pose estimation to automatically assess posture and generate RULA and REBA scores.
- This enables the HR and Health and Safety departments to assess the risk of repetitive stress injuries and take preventive measures.