Maintaining your Microsoft D365 has never been easier. With the 60-hour Maintenance & Support package, you can cap off your monthly IT budget, while maximizing on your MS D365 investment! Besides, the package deal is inclusive of Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, IOT integration, and Mobile app integration services – areas in which OptiSol has proven capabilities and global clientele!
Your monthly 60-hours package is crafted to give you maximum value with the following inclusions:
- Critical Support (incident management) – Bug Fixing
- New Configuration/Setup – New functionality enablement
- Problem Management: Root-cause analysis and best-fit solution recommendation
- User Training – Business user Functional Training, and Technical training for IT users
- Package Release – Building and releasing of approved packages
- Artefact Creation – Functional Design Document/Technical Design Document/Integration Design Document
- Minor Changes in the reports/Forms – Ex: Layout realignment
- Performance fine-tuning and monitoring of D365 instance
- Artificial Intelligence, Business Intelligence, IOT, and Mobile App integration services
By choosing our Microsoft D365 Maintenance & Support Package, OptiSol alleviates some critical concerns such as
- Human Capital: talent availability & cost of resource, ad-hoc demand fluctuations
- Technology: managing upgrades and patches to stay current, managing diverse reporting needs from senior management, and addressing Integration requests from other applications
The Microsoft D365 60 – Hours Maintenance & Support package comes to you at a monthly subscription as low as US $ 1300/- only! What more, OptiSol ensures uninterrupted service continuity on exhaustion of the package hour limits and charges additional hours of service @ US $ 20/- per additional hour in the subsequent invoice! Also, check with us for our economy 40-hour package, tailored to address a finer set of your specific requirements!
OptiSol is a 14 – year old IT services firm offering DIGITAL solutions for clients across the globe. We are a team of 300 employees, with development centers in India, and global offices in US, Ireland, Sweden, Dubai and UK.