Experience:10 to 15 Years
Salary Range :20 to 40 LPA
We at OptiSol Business Solutions are looking for a Lead Solution Architect in Cloud Technology for our Australian partner, ITOC for their new operations.
ITOC is proud to be an Advanced Consulting Partner with Amazon Web Services (AWS), a recognized leader in the Public Cloud space. AWS provides businesses and developers around the world with highly reliable and secure technology infrastructure in the Cloud. They are the industry’s premier solution for highly available, scalable, and secure environments
This role will be for our Onsite partner, technical lead in the new operations based in Chennai. You will be part of the core technical leadership team with input into tactical and strategic decision-making in ensuring the company’s continued success.
- Working with the Onsite lead team to understand application and technical requirements for customer’s projects.
- Delivery of complex, business aligned, AWS based solution, application and technical architectures.
- Providing architectural design input into next gen cloud solutions leveraging IaaS, PaaS and Serverless.
- Acting as the local escalation point for the Solution Consultants and Cloud Engineers.
- Ensure the local Chennai team understands the ITOC values and contributes to the team culture.
- Support local recruitment activities for technical hires.
- Act as the voice of the local engineering team to ensure there is a harmonious working environment.
To take up the challenge, you will have a depth of skills and experience including:
- Curiosity for the latest in cloud technologies.
- Great communication skills, ability to work closely with an international team of developers and engineers, and having the confidence to present ideas in open forums.
- Sound judgement and pragmatic approach to delivering AWS architectures that balance customer needs, business constraints and technology
- Application architecture and development principles
- Experience in DevSecOps principles and practices
- Systems architecture within high availability web and enterprise environments
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Solid Linux and Windows admin skills
- Experience architecting highly available load balanced solutions
- Experience in application deployment and release management (CI/CD)
- AWS Certifications are essential for this role.
If this excites you, Please fill the Form to start the application process and we will be in touch