Experience: 6 to 8 years
Salary Range: 15 to 25 LPA
“We are a tribe of happy people obsessed with customer success “
Sample our work culture at Life at OptiSol Portal https://culture.optisolbusiness.com
OptiSol a full services digital solution partner for Start-ups and Enterprises worldwide. We work on cutting edge digital solutions – AI/ML, Modern Web and Mobile, Enterprise Cloud, Devops and Microservices. We are 100% Agile embracing modern application development strategies.
People and Culture are our greatest differentiators. We are growing stronger with 300+ team focused on new age software development for the digital world. We invite people with Growth Mindset to join us in our endeavour to create a better world through digital solutions for our customers.
OptiSol Cloud Team engineers award winning cloud native applications to our worldwide customers. We provide simple digital solutions to complex business problems of our enterprise and startup customers. We look for agile developers with team spirit to continuously deliver value to our customers.
- Working with clients to understand application and technical requirements.
- Delivery of complex, business aligned, AWS based solution, application and technical architectures.
- Providing architectural design input into next gen cloud solutions leveraging IaaS PaaS and Serverless.
- Architecting and driving adoption of DevOps processes and tools.
- Ensuring our clients realise the full benefits of the AWS cloud in their business by providing expert architecture guidance and thought leadership regarding the AWS cloud platform.
- Curiosity for the latest in cloud technologies.
- Sound judgement and pragmatic approach to delivering AWS architectures that balance customer needs, business constraints and technology
- Application architecture and development principles
- Experience in DevSecOps principles and practices
- Systems architecture within high availability web and enterprise environments
- A good knowledge of networking and security
- Solid Linux and Windows admin skills
- Experience architecting highly available load balanced solutions
- Experience in application deployment and release management (CI/CD)
- Great communication skills, an ability to work closely with customers, developers and engineers and the confidence to present ideas in open forums.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- A STEM qualification is highly desirable (although experience counts!) and/or industry certifications.
Hear from your future colleagues
If this excites you, Please fill the Form to start the application process and we will be in touch