OptiSol is listed as one of the Top 3 Web Designing Companies in the USA by SelectedFirms
- Selected Firms is a B2B Marketplace for Finding Agencies.
- Selected Firms is a pre-eminent source for finding and vetting the supreme eCommerce, mobile, web and marketing companies on the web.
- It gives 100% true and believed bits of knowledge on top IT organisations and patterns around the world.
OptiSol Business Solutions:
- OptiSol Business Solutions is a trusted Digital Engineering partner with a proven engagement model to make Organizations a future ready digital business.
- OptiSol offers comprehensive Product Engineering Services that includes Native Web App Development, Mobile App Development, Cloud Engineering, DevOps Automation, UX engineering, and Digital marketing.
- OptiSol follow Agile development methodology with iterative releases.
OptiSol – Product Engineering Journey:
- The new age product engineering needs multi-disciplinary approach and technology is major driving factor.
- OptiSol help them with a product engineering approach built on design thinking based UX engineering on a cutting-edge technology stack with an agile development methodology to build a world class future ready digital product.
- Technical expertise and a thorough understanding of fundamental web and browser concepts
- Work collaboratively with backend developers for coding and troubleshooting.
- Create functional requirement documents and user guides
- Solid understanding of client-side scripting and SEO principles
- Work comfortably with code versioning tools such as Git
- Ability to work in a highly agile software development process
- Solid understanding of web development tools, as well as current knowledge of emerging programming languages
- Create high-quality code and code libraries that can be reused in the future
- Participate in the application lifecycle, focusing on troubleshooting problems and improving code to optimise performance
- Structure and implement Restful APIs
- Share code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Work collaboratively with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Perform UI tests for performance optimization and debug applications.
- Apply security mechanisms and best practises to avoid security vulnerabilities