Our Development Methodology
We are Agile!
OptiSol follows Agile development Methodology and tailor it as OptiGile to meet our customer specific requirements
Requirement analysis sessions. Use cases and User stories Walk-through and Sign off
Create wireframes, Graphic Designs and Click through prototype
Create an iteration plan, Weekly iterative releases Testing and Product release
Optimization and analytics with Maintenance and support
Analysis and Design Approach
- Initial Estimation – figuring software size with its associated effort and schedule by applying Delphi techniques.
- Iterative Release Planning – planning for iterative releases. Releases are planned for every two weeks. This is to ensure, clients are always an active participant through the software development process.
- Tweak Engine Iterations – iterative and incremental development in line with the release plan. Each release shall have a client demo on the agreed features set of the release. Client feedbacks are captured and agreed with the client if they need to be part of subsequent releases or can be moved to backlog items
- OptiSol will follow an agile approach where once the design is approved during the first week thereafter working capabilities will be delivered on weekly basis for user review and feedback.
- OptiSol will have a daily Scrum with the offshore team for 30 minutes.
- A daily brief status recap will be sent out to the client manager.
- Base camp will be used to manage the work effort progress.
- Internal Voice of the Customers (VoC)
- Internal gatekeepers of Quality for every iterative release – Tollgate mechanism
- Ensures visibility on “ real time” project progresses – “Hotspot mechanism”
- Schedule Compliance Status – Project wise
- Project wise use case deliverable status
- Metrics Driven – Release wise test metrics, projects wise
- Project score card and Monthly reviews